- MyAudioStore.com respect your concern about privacy and values the relationship we have with you.
- This statement is issued pursuant to Personal Data Protection Act 2010 and it represents MyAudioStore.com's policy with regards to the collection, usage, processing and disclosure of your personal data.
- MyAudioStore.com will receive and collect your personal data when you register as our store member. The type of personal data you may provide to MyAudioStore.com includes name, mailing address, email address, phone number and date of birth.
- Your personal data will be kept confidential but your personal data may be used and/or disclose for the following purposes:
You may submit a request by email to MyAudioStore.com if you do not wish to receive any marketing communication from MyAudioStore.com
You may withdraw any consent you previously provided to us, or object at any time on legitimate grounds, to the processing of your personal data. We will apply your preferences going forward. In some circumstances, withdrawing your consent to our use or disclosure of your personal data will mean that you cannot take the advantage of some of our products, promotion or services.
- To process your membership and storage of your personal data during membership period
- To process your order after your placed your order at online store
- To contact and communicate with you and provide you with any marketing newsletter
- To facilitate access to use the online store of MyAudioStore.com
- To response to any queries and questions from you
- To disclose your personal data to shipping carrier for your order shipment
- For fraud prevention and detection
- To disclose to all relevant authorities/parties as required under the law to comply with all applicable laws, regulations, rules and directives